Saturday, November 7, 2009

Initial Impressions of Japan

1. I want to move here because if I did, I'd be in the 99th percentile in height. Today in the subway back from our tour, I was able to see over all but one person in our car. AWESOME!!!
2. Everyone has huge flip phones. Apparently, this is the home of electronics, but they can't make a cell phone for crap.
3. Japanese kids aren't real. Nothing real can be that cute.
4. The food may be healthy, but I'm still not going to lose any weight because the deserts are so good, and everywhere.
5. I'm tired. We've been up since 3:30am and have been on the go all day. Luckily, we're meeting up with Tania's friends in two hours so we can go out all night. Thank God I just got over being sick.
6. My sarcasm still translates on this blog even though nobody around here has any idea what I'm saying.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work Craig. I heard that fish market over there is an amazing sight. Glad you guys are safe and having fun.

Brad