Saturday, October 31, 2009

The day has arrived!!!

Well, it's finally here, our wedding day. I've wanted to update the blog throughout the week, but since I forgot the cord to connect our camera to the computer, I haven't been able to post any pics, which sucks. But, we just received this picture of our rehearsal dinner at La Bodeguita last night, so I wanted to share it with you all. It was an amazing party put on by my parents, and my mom did an incredible job planning it. Great Cuban food, great speeches by all, great music from the mariachi band, and a great night overall. Tania and I even got home somewhat early to get a good night sleep.

Tania's over at Villa Mediteraneo right now getting ready with the girls while I'm at our friends' gorgeous villa (with the most spectacular view of the town and bay over the end of the infinity pool). All the groomsmen are about to arrive, so I need to start getting ready, and then we're off to the chapel for the big ceremony. I can't wait.

I hope everyone is having a perfect day, and we'll update soon!
Craig



No comments: