Saturday, October 24, 2009

Less than one week until we're officially married!!!!!

We just walked back from Scott and Emily's over to my parents' rental house in the Biltmore. Crazy to think that in less than a week, we'll officially be married. After so much work to plan the move, the wedding week, and the trip, it's all about to come to fruition. Unloading all of our stuff into storage and returning the uHaul was a nice first step, but I'm ready for the big events. I know the wedding week is going to be perfect, and the trip is going to provide more surprises than I can even imagine. And that's the beauty of it....and the reason we're doing it.

Off to bed so I can go back to the storage facility to get my running shoes and orthotics, and to come back here to watch my fantasy football team kick JJ's ass. And maybe some more wedding planning to do. :)

Night

No comments: